PR AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
In addition to becoming a clinic volunteer, CROW also welcomes interns who wish to assist the organisation with public relations, marketing and fundraising activtities.
These volunteers will work closely with CROW’s Director, Marketing and Communications Officer and Fundraising and Marketing Manager.
Some of the duties include:
- Assisting with daily updates on CROW’s social medica.
- Updating the CROW’s Website
- Researching and writing blog posts.
- Assist with the planning of fundraising events.
- Assist with database management and updating.
- Taking photos and/or video of CROW patients upon admission, during rehabilitation and on releases.
- Storyboard and design of marketing and awareness campaigns.
PR and Marketing volunteers will be required to work as a clinic volunteer for their first week upon arrival, after their orientation. This helps to give volunteers a better understanding of the organisation.
You will, therefore, be required to bring with you everything that a clinic volunteer needs to bring. It is also advisable that you bring along a laptop so that you will be able to perform the tasks that will be required of you. If you do not have a laptop, please advise us before your arrival so that we can make the necessary arrangements to have a pc available you.
Please also be sure to bring clothes that are appropriate to wear for PR events.
IMPORTANT NOTE; should the clinic be busy and/or short of volunteers, the Marketing and PR volunteers will be required to work in the clinic. At CROW the animal care always comes first.